Choose from the following delivery formats to suit your team’s requirements:
1-2 hour taster seminars
3-4 hour half-day workshops
5-6 hour full day workshops
4, 6 or 8-week courses
Choose from the following topics, or get in touch to request your own:
NEW! Coping Through COVID – A Personal and Professional Toolkit
- A tailored five step process to deal with the challenging thoughts and emotions associated with this pandemic;
- Specifically created based on the scientific findings of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction.
- Practical actions that can be taken to boost productivity and mood during this time;
- Understanding the path that our emotions typically take, and the psychology behind this;
- Boosting resilience and overcoming overwhelm to take back the control.
Introduction to Mindful Self Awareness
(also included as a foundation for the other sessions below):
- Exploration of what mindfulness is (and is not!) and a review of the science behind it;
- Practical ways to incorporate it into daily life;
- Application of essential skills to personal and professional settings;
- Breaking habits of a lifetime – how to make self awareness the “new normal.”
The Art of Bouncing Back
- What resilience is, and why it’s so vital;
- The effect of low resilience on our professional and personal lives;
- How to begin to develop resilience; relationships, goal setting and positive psychology;
- How resilience determines performance and impacts progress.
The Mindful Leader
- An explorative course for managers and high-level employees;
- Key leadership attributes, and the challenges associated with developing them;
- Leading by example – the positive effects of good leadership;
- Self awareness as the foundation for becoming an inspiring leader.
The Stress and Burnout Toolkit
- The physiology and psychology of stress
- Identifying the key causes of stress in our lives;
- How to recognise and address stress before it becomes chronic and leads to burnout;
- The benefits of stress at the right time and in the right amounts, and how to use this to our advantage.
**Other options include communication, team-building and full eight-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction courses.**